Name of the Game
Take 3 par 3's, 3 par 4's,
and 3 par 5's—Use half your handicap
|Fore - All Par 4's||
Take all par 4's, use 1/2 your handicap
|Odd & Even||
Use odd holes or even holes
and take 1/2 your handicap
|3 Little Pigs||
out your three worst holes. Take Full Handicap
Count scores from
holes beginning with the letters O-N-E-S. (i.e. One, Six, Seven, Eight,
Nine, Eleven, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen)
|F & T’s||
Count score from
holes beginning with the letters F and T. (i.e. Two Three, Four, Five,
Ten, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen)
Point for bogey, 2 for par, 3 for birdie, 4 for eagle, and 6 for double
eagle. Take Handicap per Hole.
|Tee to Green||
Count strokes and deduct
your putts. Use full handicap.
Front 9 holes are paired up
with the corresponding Back 9 hole. In other words,
think of No. 1 and No. 10 as a pair, No. 2 and No.
11, No. 3 and No. 12, and so on up to No. 9 and No.
Following the round, compare the scores you recorded on No. 1 and No. 10 and circle the lower of the two. Compare No. 2 and No. 11 and circle the lower of the two, and so on through No. 9 and No. 18.
Then add up the 9 holes you've circled for your total score.
|Colt 45 Game
||Count the first 4 holes on the front and the last 5 holes on the back and use Half Handicap
On the 1st hole, the team
scores only the best ball, on the 2nd hole two best balls, and the 3rd
hole three best balls. This continues for the remainder of the
game. Take handicap strokes as they fall.
Use three scores on par 5's,
two scores on par 4's, and one score on par 3's. Take handicap strokes
as they fall.
|2 Best Balls||(2BB/foursome) 1st and 2nd best ball aggregate. Take handicap strokes as they fall. 3rd best ball is the tie breaker.|
|3 Best Balls||(3 BB/foursome) 1 st, 2nd and 3rd best ball aggregate. Take handicap strokes as they fall.|
|Six-Six-Six||First 6 holes—3 BB, second 6 holes—2 BB, third 6 holes—1 BB. Take handicap strokes as they fall.|
|Good/Bad & Ugly||
1 best ball on par 3's, 2
best balls on par 4's and 1 worst ball on par 5's. Take handicap strokes
as they fall.
1best ball, 2 best balls, 3
best balls and start over again. Take handicap strokes as they fall.
|Sucker in the bucket||
1. All players tee off and play till all have putted out. The
player with the best score, circle that score.
2. Hole #2: All players tee off and play till all have putted out. Of the remaining three players, circle the best score.
3. Hole #3: All players tee off and play till all have putted out. Of the remaining two players, circle that best score.
4. Hole #4: All players tee off and play till all have putted out. The remaining last player must use their score and is known as “The Sucker in the Bucket.”
5. One Hole # 5, you start over and following the same rules as Hole #1 through #4. If you do not have a foursome, follow the rules based on the number of players you have in your group